Buffing stats
  • When your in your gym there are 5 different Gyms . They all do different stat bonuses . So lets get started this is a example for strength . Your going to want to join the fighting fitness gym (strength) before you start equip a Mazda (the car) this will increase your vigorous skill (increase your energy) ! Go to your items and use Fried Fish( improves strength work outs) then use the herb Ayahuasca(+happiness 100%) now your ready to train ! Use all your energy into that one stat your dish is on! In the mean time when your out and about in wild and dont want to work out. Use the ginseng herb. Each time you use it your energy will go up by 300, so say you have 100/100(non-vip) it will go up to 400/100. In 240 mins you can use the herb again ... If you haven't used any of your energy and you use the ginseng again your energy will be 700/100! Also in the gym when you run out of energy you can use gold to refill energy . tap the train button and it will say refill energy (50gold) best to have vip when using the refills. 200 each refill instead of 100! make sure you have a good house for best results (private island recommended) Well time to hit the gym and put some meat on those bones !
  • Good luck stacking more than 1000 energy......I feel really bad for all the players that lost all their energy without knowing about this new detox thing.
  • Lois109Lois109
    HERE IS TO NO OD

1. Use 2 herbs
    2. Detox
    3. Use 3 herbs
    4. Detox
    5. Use 2 herbs
    6. Detox
    7. If you stacked ginseng Detox.would cost millions. If you wanna stack, then stack till 2k energy then.
  • Lois109 said:

HERE IS TO NO OD

1. Use 2 herbs
    2. Detox
    3. Use 3 herbs
    4. Detox
    5. Use 2 herbs
    6. Detox
    7. If you stacked ginseng Detox.would cost millions. If you wanna stack, then stack till 2k energy then.

What's the Detox about? Don't know bout this.... Someone please put me through. Thanks
  • Never heard about detox
  • freshfresh
    communist are you on windows server? we dont have it there yet. not sure if its coming, but i hope not
  • yes windows phone, and why not?
  • freshfresh
    I dont know thats something for you to ask admin, but im happy its not here yet.. sod stacking all those ginseng just to lose it all through overdose

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion