• How many do u know of?
  • my game crashes a lot when i go to chat!!! why and can you fix this? and sometimes when we are at war with a family it crashes when i try to fight.
  • My game stops loading at "checking version" it was loading fine yesterday and this morning then just stopped.
    I tried everything to make it load but it still freezes.
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    Hey. Our servers run on Amazon hosting and they were having connectivity issues earlier. Everything should be back to normal now. Sorry about that.
  • Its having loading issues again. It wont enter the game. It just says entering world and never loads.
  • try airplane mode on, then off again
  • There's one that keeps repeating, when I exit the game, it asks like it normally asks, but sometimes, it writes in Chinese, but the yes or no tabs are still there...
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    Tegus said:

There's one that keeps repeating, when I exit the game, it asks like it normally asks, but sometimes, it writes in Chinese, but the yes or no tabs are still there...

Normally seems to happen exiting from prison. This one is gonna be fixed in the next WP8 update.
  • Andrew said:

Tegus said:

There's one that keeps repeating, when I exit the game, it asks like it normally asks, but sometimes, it writes in Chinese, but the yes or no tabs are still there...

Normally seems to happen exiting from prison. This one is gonna be fixed in the next WP8 update.

Not only exiting from Prison... Exiting normally...
  • Criei uma conta no Wild City desinstalei e instalei dnv quando botei login e senha estava dando login nao existe meu nome no jogo é VitinhoTop lvl 45 me ajuda porfavo
  • there is a bug where if u buy gold with paypal u get double the amount and during double gold events u get 4x the amount plz fix this problem asap
  • Deadyl
    Need help with Game on Windows phone Lumia 625, after the little update couple of days ago i cannot log into the game every time i try to log in it goes to loading screen and continues to say Downloading new Files, i have hard reset my phone and also tried it on two differant wifi's anyone have any help would be appreciated PLEASE! as i play this game alot and also have spent money on Gold.
  • Deadyl said:

Need help with Game on Windows phone Lumia 625, after the little update couple of days ago i cannot log into the game every time i try to log in it goes to loading screen and continues to say Downloading new Files, i have hard reset my phone and also tried it on two differant wifi's anyone have any help would be appreciated PLEASE! as i play this game alot and also have spent money on Gold.

I answered you on the other thread
  • I'm having an issue on my Windows Phone 640 yesterdag the game worked perfectly. When i start my game now It says "checking version". I reinstalled the game but nothing seems to work
  • I have the same phone and mine doesn't say "checking version" it does even show that it goes straight to "loading" then stops at "connecting" and I see that bs "network error"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion