Deleting an account
  • Hi,
    I was wondering if there was a way to delete an account for the game and start again? Please let me know. Thanks.
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    If you want to restart your account it may be possible but you'll need to let us know in-game via the feedback. You won't be able to transfer anything from your old account or access it anymore.
  • Andrew said:

If you want to restart your account it may be possible but you'll need to let us know in-game via the feedback. You won't be able to transfer anything from your old account or access it anymore.

What about a situation whereby a player wants to delete his/her alt account, should they also send the message in-game? And will you be able to prove that its the persons account? So as not to delete someone else's account.
  • I was told by feedback just to log out and not use and or worry about the account in question
  • I was told by feedback just to log out and not use and or worry about the account in question

What were u trying to do?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion