Updated Medal List
  • A new, *more* up-to-date version of the medal list can be found here: http://wildcity.wikia.com/wiki/Medals
    Please update it if you know medals that aren't in the list. Also you might see question marks in some of them, that's because I am not sure about the number that goes there, if you know it, fill it in please.
    Btw, special thanks to R O O K, for having hundreds of medals, that helped a lot.
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    Hey Molotov! Thanks a LOT for contributing to our wiki. We've decided to move our wiki to Wikia because of spam problems with our locally hosted one. I've migrated your edit over there and edited your post to show the new address. Please feel free to use your Wikia login or sign up over there to contribute further!
  • Some of the template boxes on the recipes page are not working properly, not important but just a heads up Andrew
  • thatguy said:

Some of the template boxes on the recipes page are not working properly, not important but just a heads up Andrew

happens quite a bit should show normal if u restart app
  • Yeah. I was referring to the wiki mentioned earlier in the thread.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion