Chat moderators for android?
  • We need some ASAP for droid. Its become a source of racism and bigotry. Even if you don't try to offend other players, some players will try to push buttons and a few paying players getting tired of all the bull shit. Let me know what can be done about it
  • BEAST
    I agree with tg, there is too much bigotry and outright disrespect. I would love to help tg and others making this game what it should be. Amazing. :-)
  • BEAST
    Are we getting anywhere with this? Just curious, I know its been a topic of conversation on droid since I got there.
  • BEAST said:

Are we getting anywhere with this? Just curious, I know its been a topic of conversation on droid since I got there.

I feel, soon there would be solution for it... Dwelling on the fact that on WP8 its getting better by the day :)
  • We can see that vulgar words, rasicm is more now in this games.. most of them are test moderator passion. Noobs are normaly start the conversation with sexuality is need to be warned. Or else they will be mute..
  • I would like to help because people fight for no reason and they become racist and start putting bounties for no reason.
  • DebsdabombDebsdabomb
    I am a Moderator on android and I do my utmost best to keep racism etc out of chat completely
  • I know debs and cake are good mods and am sure their are others that do their jobs right on wc droid version.
  • I'm Wild Android City player in the server 2, and wanted me to apply moderator. I like the game and want to be part of the wild City staff.
  • Valentine
    Hello everyone! I hope that my request through and that I can be apart of the wild city staff. I think I would be a great asset to the team of staff.
  • freshfresh
    tbh we need a mod for each time zone. as the mods do what they can when they see it. but they cant be online 24/7. so they need help from others in different countries
  • I am from holland. European central time. I would like to help out keeping an eye on chat and sorting out this problem.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion