Improvement Ideas
  • You people know how you get a notification when your plane lands how bout make one for when items restock in store and upgrade weapons and a choice of buying a car and travel to other cities
  • Make this game able to flip(full keyboard!) auto corrections?
  • Another post...
  • How do you get the win blackjack 100x straight medal
  • Wildboy said:

How do you get the win blackjack 100x straight medal

U play blackjack and win 100x, that's how u get the medal :)
    Thanked by 1JigsawPZ
  • thehy should make the time mimic real life so when it late its dark and when its early its light :))
  • ClydeClyde
    Should add a way to reduce flight time.. whether it be gold or money :)
  • Clyde said:

Should add a way to reduce flight time.. whether it be gold or money :)

You can reduce flight time with merits on the skill section on your profile for frequent flyer. Also, you can have a plane or that reduces flight time. You will see on the side it say for ex. frequent flyer +3 or +5 or so.
  • ClydeClyde
    Yes I know mike but still. Probably would never happen though as that would increase the gap between players that spend real money and free players. I was thinking even though we have all that like 1 flight will be 5 seconds in those beginning missions flying to Vegas. That one flight for 5 seconds could be 50 gold.

How about a private chat. Not email but somewhat like family or flight chat where you could add another tab and invite all the people you want to chat with. Could be useful
  • ThornThorn
    5 seconds is a significant drop in flight time. I would be worried that if flight times dropped to that low when you pay 'x' gold, it would make travelling way to easy for those players who are rich enough to pay their way by. Would be interesting if they made a non-tradable consumable item that you can randomly find via travel, which cuts flight time by 1/4 or 1/2.

What do you think
  • Andy
    Id like to see a dedicated trade channel to get rid of the stall spam in global, I know Al contacted feedback about it, writing code so the server will fetch the names of items on stall with a consumable mp like item.

Also like clydes private chat ( add group chat too ) ... Flight time though? Hmm dunno
  • Very interesting discussions on the ideas.
  • How about a world cup Activity.
    Items could be:
    Beer = 300 energy
    Pie = 300% stat
    Football = weapon
    Coach = car
    Football jersey = armour
    for the armour it can be different ones like. English, Brazilian, spanish
  • thats a great idea retreathell beats alien scrap every few weeks
  • i also think that there should be more missions after toyko hideout
  • A permanent chat block for certain people who use Global and Flight chat needed.

I don't speak any other language so I really don't need to see what they're saying. Also the amount of children who play and talk nonsense is very annoying when you're trying to have a conversation.
  • empty
    wild city gangster app turn into comedy club app
  • DebsdabombDebsdabomb

A permanent chat block for certain people who use Global and Flight chat needed.

I don't speak any other language so I really don't need to see what they're saying. Also the amount of children who play and talk nonsense is very annoying when you're trying to have a conversation.

All servers have moderators to deal with anyone causing issues in chat and the app is open to all ages and im pretty sure the children get annoyed by certain adults also, its all about working together :)

• A permanent chat block for certain people who use Global and Flight chat needed.

All servers have moderators to deal with anyone causing issues in chat and the app is open to all ages and im pretty sure the children get annoyed by certain adults also, its all about working together :)

lol well not all ages dont think we have babies playing the game, their actions maybe lol
  • MOFO09
    how about businesses, that we maintain and it helps us acquire money! flying to get flowers and crystals is difficult when you sit waiting for a reset only to see everything is bought up before you get a chance at the piece of the pie!!
  • u may add more flower and crystal
  • I like the special events ie World Cup etc however they seem to be happening too often. Don't get me wrong its nice for those who already have 200k stats but for those that don't they hardlys get any training done.

Could we have a training day event for all those with 100k stats and below. This event would be pointless if everyone was included because the divide would become even greater.
  • What if the game was played like this

To start a new family you need 200k stats. All new members must find a family within 24hrs of joining otherwise they're randomly bountied by the system.

Bosses can set a weekly donation fee of their choice similar to property upkeep for anyone wishing to join. Anyone removed gets their weekly donation back.

Only Bosses and their chosen family members can enter family wars. Ranked family members are excluded from weekly donations. Those not selected get the chance to train, prove their loyalty etc

more to follow soon
  • that would not work as many ppl dont join familys
  • Would it be possible to add a System Message Chat as Global and Flight constantly get spammed, mainly due to 'Sharing Bosses' and for the Upgrades and other System Messages maybe have a Feature with a 'What's New' Section
    Thanked by 1fresh
  • freshfresh

What if the game was played like this

To start a new family you need 200k stats. All new members must find a family within 24hrs of joining otherwise they're randomly bountied by the system.

Bosses can set a weekly donation fee of their choice similar to property upkeep for anyone wishing to join. Anyone removed gets their weekly donation back.

Only Bosses and their chosen family members can enter family wars. Ranked family members are excluded from weekly donations. Those not selected get the chance to train, prove their loyalty etc

more to follow soon

most of this can be done within your own family rules
  • Only thing i find annoying about family things:

You see lvl 20s making fams. i think there should be a level (such as 40-45) that you can make a fam.
  • CakeCake
    There should be a questionnaire to make a fam. :D I'm actually saying as a joke But It's annoying to be a strong family, get newer people from other.fams to join and they know nothing of the game.
  • Hmm... Again, i d quote abt War2 commander game.. Check the chat over there..
    There is a check box for System.. U can choose by urself, if u want to see system messages on chats or not...
    Before working on new ideas, better improve things like lags in chains/cw,chat.. mk the game stable the way it is and then introduce new ideas..
  • freshfresh
    i think a family shouldnt be able to declare on anyone until they have at least 10 members.. worst part of a chain is when you come across a few 1 man fams in a row
  • CakeCake
    Especially when the one man family declares and is in Amsterdam etc.
  • i had posted ideas too, although unsure of proper location for ideas.

also finding getting people to look in forum is a difficult task...

hence one of my other game ideas of integration of this forum into the app/game!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion