Equalizing Wild City
  • I have noticed that only the rich level 100s get the weapons that level 40-60s will never be able to get. That has been the case for the past few events such as Godzilla and Chinese new years. I have calculated that a player will need about 70 million in game cash to be able to get one of the 1500 rewards for the Chinese new years weapons. I think that this is way to much and that there needs to be an easier event with less items needed for a good reward.
  • DustyCake said:

I have noticed that only the rich level 100s get the weapons that level 40-60s will never be able to get. That has been the case for the past few events such as Godzilla and Chinese new years. I have calculated that a player will need about 70 million in game cash to be able to get one of the 1500 rewards for the Chinese new years weapons. I think that this is way to much and that there needs to be an easier event with less items needed for a good reward.

Actually, A low level player can get stuffs like that, depending on how much u got and how much u put into ur stats, its not the level that matters, anyone can get those weapons.
  • Dustycake, i disagree with your opinion. I was level 58 when I got the Nian Beast . And now I'm lvl 60. There are so many ways of collecting money and raising stats. If you need any help, contact me in game and Ill try and help you :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion