Possible to play on multiple device?
  • I am playing on wp8. Good when I am on the train or at work. But at home I would like to play on my bluestacks android. Because playing too long on my phone cause heating problem.
    question, can I use one account and play on multi device?
    I tried to logon bluestack android and it does not recognize my username
  • It's possible
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    Yeah you can do it. You will need to use the first name you registered with, that's your username. If you can't remember it then send a message to feedback and we can check it for you!
  • Hmm, I tried with the username and it keeps saying cannot recognize this username. Tried the password reset with the email that i registered with, and again it said cannot find this email in the database.

Then i did something weird. I decided to start new game, and enter the same username as I did on my WP8. And it got through but with a Level 1 character. I check out the staff and players on the game and found all to be different. It seems like the version on WP8 and Android is different. On WP8 its called Wild City, on andoird it says Wild City (Mafia RPG)

• You can't play with the same account on different servers
  • ornehx said:

Hmm, I tried with the username and it keeps saying cannot recognize this username. Tried the password reset with the email that i registered with, and again it said cannot find this email in the database.

Then i did something weird. I decided to start new game, and enter the same username as I did on my WP8. And it got through but with a Level 1 character. I check out the staff and players on the game and found all to be different. It seems like the version on WP8 and Android is different. On WP8 its called Wild City, on andoird it says Wild City (Mafia RPG)

On different devices, u have different servers so, u can't use same user on different devices.
  • Thank you for the clarification. I have guessed that different platforms might be running on different servers. Oh well.. I guess either I get an android phone or let it be.
    Thanks btw!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion