• Is anyone else having trouble logging in?
  • Yes I am not able to log in and it sucks
  • Chemice9 said:

Yes I am not able to log in and it sucks

Uninstall and install... If it crashes, that's what u should do. If not, get a new password.
  • Hi, I and others players from Brazil can't login any more into game. Game close while showing startup screen. No loading bar. Please help. Problem started yesterday.
  • I reinstalled the game a few times. And I am not alone with this problem so it isn't a problem with device.
  • Tegus

I reinstalled the game a few times. And I am not alone with this problem so it isn't a problem with device.

Did u uninstall before installing again? Because if u don't, it would repeat the same problem over and over again.
  • Yes uninstalled, restartet, installed new. Two other guys from my family have the same problem. 1 from Brazil too and the other from India I think
  • Problem now the 3. Day
  • Tegus
    Can u do a reset on ur phone? I think u might have been banned, were u for once reported?
  • Why we all banned? Nothing special. Can u check this out please. Nick AnaPaula19 my acc was hack 2 weeks ago. But i changed password
  • On other device username not exists. What I did? And what are my fam members did?
  • U are lord tegus? U have my kik. Please help
  • Ok 1 guy is working now, rest Rick and I
  • Can u please check this
  • Tegus

Ok 1 guy is working now, rest Rick and I

It would be 1 after the other, just relax and keep trying ok?
  • Ok I am in thx
  • But what was the problem?
  • Rick is in too
  • Andrew
    Administrator

But what was the problem?

Basically there was a translation error related to the St. Patrick's Day activity for Portuguese language users. Sorry about that.
  • HI, i can´t login neither, it crashes after the bar saids Conecting. What should i do? If i uninstall it i would lose my user data, anybody else having this problem? Other users see me online, i dont know why. Please help me.
  • Tegus
    EugeDefa said:

HI, i can´t login neither, it crashes after the bar saids Conecting. What should i do? If i uninstall it i would lose my user data, anybody else having this problem? Other users see me online, i dont know why. Please help me.

Uninstall the app n install back, u won't loose your data and also u won't need to remember your password for u to login again.
  • i get loading...downloading version plz help
  • goku87 wait an hour first if it still does not load the reinstall the game :D i had the same problem
  • I cant login to the game, says user doesn't exist.
  • Dont use this websites account.... you have to make one for the game
  • overnick said:

I cant login to the game, says user doesn't exist.

I'm having the same problem

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion