If you like wild city game
  • Who here enjoys playing the game? :)
  • CakeCake
    Not going to lie. It's lost It's luster.
  • freshfresh
    Its becoming too predictable atm, i can even guess what type of weapons will be in next event, it needs something new.
  • freshfresh
    also, godzilla?..... no more lol
  • AWESOME, but my phone is broken atm. :(
  • Communist said:

AWESOME, but my phone is broken atm. :(

That's not good :(
  • I enjoying it ^^
  • Juelz
    I like it but I'll never be able to catch up to other players with stats in the "millions"!
    You have your health at 2mil plus, there has to be a challange somewhere.
  • ArunArun
    U can competite with other players close to ur stats nd levels . Players having 1 m + stats are old . U LL reach there when u LL reach their age of playing .
  • Almost only game that I play on windows phone. Simply because I haven't seen any other good games. I like games like this.

Leveling up, training your stats, building up family and competing with other players.
  • fresh said:

Its becoming too predictable atm, i can even guess what type of weapons will be in next event, it needs something new.

i totally agree 1000000000000% the events r always on the same days like zilla its always on a tuesday evening and im always at work on tuesday evenings so i miss it plus for all the hard work u put into beating zilla the reward is quite poor
  • Yes, I agree, the game has lost some of its 'mojo' yet I think recent events such as the Chinese event, does add vibrancy to the game play. Godzilla has become more a chore to be done now in some players eyes which is a shame as it was a brilliant concept. Other regular events, such as City Wars are good in the way that provide structure and something for families to work towards other than chains. Also, with the addition of the new server it will enable those who are frustrated being so far behind such high stat players, to start afresh along side those players. From what I have experienced from 'The Streets' so far is that there is a real mix of players who have been on server one for an extremely long time, with server two players and even fresh faces! This is a wonderful opportunity to mesh a whole range of people and add more luster for the game. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion