Problems with money transferring..
  • I've been noticing problems in transferring and depositing from the new Texas hold em update. People have said they have lost millions due to problems with transferring money, and me myself have lost 6mil, but I've heard accounts of 200mil...

just wanting to know if this problem can be fixed...

thanks
  • In game money..
  • ArunArun
    That's weird . When did it started ? After new update ?
    i would say its not possible . The game is automated nd designed to process such transactions perfectly . But maybe it happened bcse of some kinda glitch . I have heard such issues before but usually their money came back after a while . Are u sure about this ?
    Thanked by 1kate
  • I'm sure. It may not sound real, but its true. I've heard of other complaints as well..,
  • It started the day after the Texas hold em update
  • CakeCake
    I left poker after my connection was glitching and it kicked me out of game. I originally was out 600k from my winnings. Even left game and came back to nothing. But after a few mins it just appeared in my c.o.h.
  • ArunArun
    Ahh that blows lol I told admin nd i presume it ll ve fixed soon . All i can say is that Its a new update still in progress . It ll take some time to be fully compatible as per standards of the game . I cant assure u that u ll get 6 m back but future acts ll be ignored per se . Thanks for informing us . I hope it lk be fixed soon to avoid further inconvenience :)
    Thanked by 1kate
  • Thank you
  • I have no more problems, and heard of none. :D
  • ArunArun
    Lol they are fixed . There are always new lags after update nd they get fixed soon . It takes time for that update to be totally compatable as per our OS . Now be a lag free mafia lol :)>-
  • Glad this has been fixed... System 'robbing' banks lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion