dex player
  • hello, i need some advice..
    i am dex player and i want know what type of equipment will suit me
    in gym where i should focus more along with dex and where i shouldn't
  • ArunArun
    Which server are u from ?
    dex players should use a high evasion armour nd a high speed ( accuracy ) weapon . If u have those particle laser nd hellfire armour then thats best for u .

u should focus basically on dexterity nd speed . There is no role of defence for u . By leveling up u LL get some health so that LL be fine . Concentrate on ur speed nd dex nd some strength . Leave defense :)>-
  • windows...
    Thank you for the information
    i thought dex players don't touch speed
  • No. Dex players don't touch health. They have no need for it if you can't touch them. >:)
  • any tips to survive from dex hitter?
  • i think ggood evasion armor
  • i mean about stats
  • FoxFox
    A good dex build is half dex, 20% speed and 30% strength. Its a good way to build if you r the only player dexting. You r gonna draw against everyone else with good evasion
  • and it seems too hard to beat skirmish bosses
  • To beat a dex player you need to train the speed skill at the gym.
  • and how to beat dex hitter
  • What do you mean by dex hitter?
  • i mean the players who has high speed
  • You can beat players who have high speed by having high dexterity.
    Speed is accuracy, dex is dodge.
  • thank you for the info :)
  • K1LL3R
    Fox said:

A good dex build is half dex, 20% speed and 30% strength. Its a good way to build if you r the only player dexting. You r gonna draw against everyone else with good evasion

And how about Def stats?

• krish
    Stats in defence is related to ur health, so if ur a dodger ur defence wont matter much as it would not taken ur health on fighting. normally 50k defence is enough and it goes on increasing as u level up. :)>-
  • I have a good dex weapon on S3 Windows phone. I have a level 3 Hunting Pistol. Look me up, I will give you a good deal, mention you saw this ad in forums for discount. Thanks.
  • KieranFKieranF
    I have been discussing this a lot on global. I feel as a dex player high speed and dex.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!"

My ideal stat build up would 1 mill dex, 1 mill speed, 350k on strength and just chip away at there health.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion