Taking bounties
  • Recently, on a number of occasions I have gone to cripple a player who has a bounty on their head.
    After this the player has been sent to the hospital and my morality depletes. No money appears in my inventory...

Is this potentially a bug or was someone just faster than me?

Thanks,
    ''Run"
  • Honestly, it sounds like a bit of both. It looks as if the game registered both hits but only one got the bounty. Too much lag on bounties sometimes.
  • CharisLeB said:

Honestly, it sounds like a bit of both. It looks as if the game registered both hits but only one got the bounty. Too much lag on bounties sometimes.

Hate when this happens... I feel it's a waste of energy haha, not to mention the morality lost. Thanks for this. I will just have to get faster :))
  • Bounties in WC are always harder to take. Try someone who flew away. :)>-
  • :)>-
  • Old topic, but don't hate me for replying.
    When collecting bounties, just crippling the player isn't enough.
    It has to be done through news. So go to news -> Bounties.

I don't know if you've done it like that or not, but when I joined the game and I saw bounty on someone, I just clicked on their profile and fought them, then crippled but never got the money.
  • Yes it's important that new players know this. /o\
  • Yeah, I crippled them through news. Multiple times ended up not taking the bounty.
    I think it was a temporary glitch. Seems ok now :)
  • Touka
    I think the bounty was canceled while you were on the bounty page. You still seen it but really it was not there.
  • ^ That's possible.
  • Got to love lag...
  • xD ^
  • [-( hmmm
  • Smile :)
  • CakeCake
    TAKE MY BOUNTY! Lol jp
  • Cakeeeee L-)
  • CakeCake
    Char 8-| lol
  • XD xD xD xD
  • Gold bounty medals...
    I can dream ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion