Wild City is not available in my Windows store
  • I'm looking to download wild city but its not available in my store. I have mafia city but cant find Wild City. Can anyone help with this. Thanks :)
  • SamusSamus
    Don't listen to him, what version of windows are you running on your phone?
  • AbhiAbhi
    Heard abt this kinda case for first time o.O
    Try various combinations of it(u might hv already tried.. like Wildcity or Wild city..)
    i usually find all apps together in store when i search for one..
  • I'm running windows 8.1
    And I've tried all the various combinations and nothing is there
  • AbhiAbhi
    Try This link.. M sending this link through PC.. So, cant guarentee.. but better try..
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/wild-city/f7bdf150-3066-4a94-93a0-4bd2f2b8b662
  • It's just saying its not available in the store
  • AbhiAbhi
    Maybe they have removed it temporarily for some reason.. Wait and try tomorrow.. Mail admin from ur mafia city acc if u want to get deeper to the cause :)
  • Okay thanks for your help :)
  • Maybe not available in your area as I've heard some people cant get because of that
  • Ot happened with me also
    Reseting your phone or changing your phone region to US or UK can fix it
  • Mafia city is wild city on windows phone :). I don't know why, but I was wondering this same thing few months ago and mod told me this.

It's exactly the same game, just different name on store and loading screen.

In game open the phone and go to settings. There you can see "wild city staff" etc :).
  • On windows phone there are both wild city and mafia city
    Both are same
  • freshfresh
    Marine said:

On windows phone there are both wild city and mafia city
    Both are same

one for main and the other for alts
  • AbhiAbhi
    Theres also Vice city..
  • ArunArun
    Try changing ur device location . It LL help I m sure about that . There are three apps in store for us . Wild city , vice city , mafia city . In U.S. , U.K. , India , Poland , Russia . I have seen all three in those locations . And yeah update ur phone .
  • ArunArun
    Sometimes its already installed in ur device but u cant find it . Its usually in cases when u install the app in ur SD card . If u have a SD card them try formatting it . That also helps most of the time .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion