Gangsta Squad Click(S3)
  • SamusSamus
    I just want to let you guys know that if you are looking for a good family to join join USG. Gangstasquadclick. We offer gins to family at a low price. We have a PI for stating up. We are friendly. We help each other out. We are looking for any sort of player to help us chain and do city war. We only ask that you be active and help out other members of the family when they need help. Also help in chain and city war. Boss and I and some other members supply the low cost gin to family. If you have any questions you can mail me here, I will try to come on more often, or you contact me in game. Groudon would be easier to find as to find me you have to have the Korean keyboard to put hearts around my name. Or you could always look me up by my ID number. 418085395 Thanks and I look forward to working with you in the game.
    Ashley
  • O.o why fam posts in forum
  • SamusSamus
    Well it does say family recruitment so I can advertise here and in game. Just trying to get the word out so I can help build my family back up. ^_^
  • Fair enough lol but not many people come on forum anymore
  • SamusSamus
    Yes and no, but it is here for awhile, so I am not worried. Every little bit helps to get the word out. Even if hardly any people come on.
  • O.o
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion