Hahahah Zeus bhai

Shae baby :* \o/
  • AbhiAbhi
    Dont try to become mod is the first step Eli ^_~
  • Shae
    Ashu \o/

Abhi wants to be a mod! :D
  • AbhiAbhi
    Trust me! You try to become one.. u wont become..Stay cool and mk friends wd mods xD
  • ArunArun
    8-}
  • Get on aruns good side lol
  • AbhiAbhi
    yeah the must lol
  • ArunArun
    Well ur behaviour nd character matters a lot for that . Admin wouldn't choose a guy who is inactive , drama queen , scammer or robber ( thereby being a center of attention ) , weird or anything like that . There are so many people trying to be a mid but not all of them deserves it . They are not suitable for the job . So we try to choose the best one among all the available crowd interested . U don't really need to ve in a good side of me lol I even recommended the names of enemies for mod bcz they were perfect for the job . Just be helpful to others nd play fair . Maybe u ll get lucky someday . I said lucky ironically lmao . And yeah most important of all is the requirement for a mod . If we need one we get one . If there are already so many mods covering all timings in a server then we don't even try to get one . Also look what u r saying . If u r abusing nd swearing all the time then it wont be in ur favour . Good luck :)>-
  • ^ wat he said
  • Haaaah Zeus bhai
  • FATIMAFATIMA
    o.o

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion