Crime success rate... absurdly low or am I doing it wrong?
  • Im like lvl 73 or something.

I am up to the last crime in "planting a virus". And man... I amost never succeed. Ive been on it for weeks, Im #10 on my server for jail time served.

Doesnt even make sense when other people are lvl 120 with less jail time... are they just farming lower level crimes?

I have tried using krav kola, when your sucess rate is like 2%, its hard to notice an improvement to 2.5%. I do not have skill points in crime success, Im sure that would help, but Im not resetting my merits for that.

What determines success rate? does level or stats have anything to do with it? Theres so many crime levels ahead of me, and at the pace of this one and "delivery" before it, I figure the next will take years to finish, so I must be missing something.

• CakeCake
    Is it already green? If so go to the next crime. You'll succeed a lot more and continue your progress. I had a friend who used checks, kava and police lookout and it still took them over a week to green light the next. The reason they're so far ahead in level is because they are doing the last chloroform job. Not green lighting every job.
  • AbhiAbhi
    Yeah.. Do the protect bizman crime from proptection racket.. Unusually high success rate.. start wd kava cola... later on u wont need kava as it turns yellow...
  • Hades
    I would also recommend using a gps or snow carriage as that will increase success too
  • Hades
    This also makes the crimes more lucrative
  • ArunArun
    I think u should just skip that crime . But if u want to finish it then reset ur merits ND put on lucky lucky + experienced skills under ur profile . First one is for conviction probability , second for crime success rate . As hades suggested , use a third equip which has those skills . I don't know which server r u from . In server 1 there are many mounts nd 3 rd equips for that . And yeah kava kola too . U can also use a mercenary with those skills if u want more success rate nd less conviction probability . Police lookout is also helpful if u have lots of checks or courage restore . Then its worth getting that protection .

I tried it all but then also I fail a lot . Those last ones in every crime are supposed to take efforts . U have to make it yellow then green . After that only u can do it without failing . Give it some time . Or just skip if u want to level up fast . Do that chloroform crime ( protection racket ) . Its easy nd gives a lot of experience . I still think the best way to level up is hideouts . U can easily get 20 k experience from hard Tokyo nd 15 k from easy Tokyo hideout . Good luck :)>-
  • the one Im on is green, but the next one is still red. I can just jump foward to another red and start it from scratch? I thought I had to go in order....
  • ArunArun
    If u want to do the next in that crime which u r doing now then u shouldn't skip . If u want to jump forward to another crime category then u can . It ll fail less as compared to last ones in any crime . If a crime has 5 threads then first three ll be easy , last two ll be hard . So its better if u just skip last two nd jump to next crime .
  • CakeCake
    You don't have to go in order. You can skip to any one you want and work on making it green.Go to the literal next one that is red aand work on that specifically. You don't have to use the green one to make the next green.
  • Its just madness to have open crimes in s1 and all remain servers & locked crimes in crimes in s2 >:(
  • ^ yeah, wonder why it's different...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion