How is everyone doing?
  • SamusSamus
    How is everyone doing in the game? Anyone else just as annoyed that we got Alien Event instead of a legit event for the Fourth of July? Anyway despite all of that, I hope that everyone is having fun and I will see you all around S3.
  • eh, im quite happy & dig quirks on server21
  • server2!
  • SamusSamus
    I haven't been to S2 in awhile, all of my friends and my stuff are on S3, I will never steer away from home. I am glad that you are having a good time in S2. How do you all feel about past event that happened over holiday weekend?
  • ThornThorn
    Hi there. ^^

To be honest I don't spend very much time on S3. I live in S2 too.
    Think they probably should have done an Independence day event in line with how other significant days are celebrated - maybe game makers were busy or didn't think many would be online to participate.
  • GoldGold
    Well ummmm sthu
  • ThornThorn
    Don't read/post if you're not interested. Lol ^
  • SamusSamus
    No admin knew that some players would be on. He did the double respect for families. That was very stressful because most of us were not planning to be on over the weekend to chain. We did not chain however, but still it would have been a lot of work had we decided we wanted to chain, and most of our members were away for the holiday.
  • SamusSamus
    Gold said:

Well ummmm sthu

This comment has been reported to site admin. Do not need your rude unwelcomed comments here. If you do not like what you are reading, do not read it. No need to be a jerk either.
  • ZoneZone
    The chaining combined with that week's City Wars did make things difficult, but it did mix things up for a change. We had fun and tried to make the best of things.
  • krish
    hmmmm. all is well :)>-
  • I'm great samus thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion