Idea's for new events or hideouts
  • KieranFKieranF
    Hey all,

Just looking to see what we can do to help the team come up with new ideas to bring more new players to each server and keep the existing players playing!

An idea I had would be a new hideout in Cairo. Basically it would be a Pryamid and the boxes would contain special objects which you would collect and trade in a certain city to get the best value for. Palladium and gems or flowers as well in the boxes.

The enemies could be Mummies and the dog people from the Scorpion King movies amd Giant Scarabs and the Boss could be a dead phaorh.

The stat limit for easy could be 1.2 mill and for hard 1.8mill. This would give the player the incentive to stat up and level up! I apologise if there are any spelling mistakes I am at work...skiving lol, feel free to expand on the idea :)

• freshfresh
    I had an idea about a hideout which is puzzle based, so it wouldnt just be the strongest players that get to win. Personally I think thats why people are getting bored and leaving, its either the fact that they have no chance of catching up, or that their stats are so far ahead, that theres no challenge left.
  • KieranFKieranF
    What's your idea? Can you expand on it?
  • freshfresh
    well i was thinking of a kind of skyscraper style event, but instead of a fight, it would be a puzzle of some sort, getting harder as you go higher. the questions could go from basic math to riddles then move higher into algebra, calculus and such
  • ZoneZone
    Too much thinking for the majority of the Wild City population. Even fractions would confound them.
  • freshfresh
    but that is the point, it wouldnt just be the strong players that win on this event. there is such a massive gap between the normal players and the strongest, maybe this could help to even things up
  • ZoneZone
    To which, unless there was a way for the devs to make money off of it, it will never come to pass. You've noticed that most of the events and gameplay are geared towards players with the shortest of attention spans. Anything that requires thinking will be a no-go, unless they included new items in the shop to let players skip parts of the warehouse.
  • freshfresh
    they can buy hints with gold, so theyre not guaranteed to pass with it, but it can help em out a lil bit
  • KieranFKieranF
    Lol I smashed CW on Saturday and took two citties from one of the strongest familys on the server. Strength isnt always measured by stats. If you think like that you wont go far.

Puzzles wouldnt be a hit a think. Players want to fight and rob not do jig saws etc
  • >:D<
  • KieranFKieranF
    Hey ^_^ What's your idea's Queen of Wild City???
  • KieranF said:

Lol I smashed CW on Saturday and took two citties from one of the strongest familys on the server. Strength isnt always measured by stats. If you think like that you wont go far.

Puzzles wouldnt be a hit a think. Players want to fight and rob not do jig saws etc

Team work ^.~
  • city war is the only event that you can beat the top players in though, have u tried deathmatch against them? presidential contest? even colloseum, u cant say the strength isnt measured by stats on those?
  • KieranFKieranF
    Yes deathmatch, I am quite lazy about the coll lol althought that will change. Death match though you keep attacking if u loose you do get any points against that player. Burn a lot of energy and checks and you may win
  • KieranFKieranF
    You dont have to buy gold to be the best either, theres other ways too but you need to have paitence! and alot of it lol
  • krish
    Absolutly right I know some players which are strongest in game without buying gold. All you need is patience and hard work :-&
  • krish
    I suggested on point to GA about willow bark and its cooldown period. As requested by many player to include a diverent item in shop which will have same properties as willow bark but with 1hr or 2hr cooldown period which u can only buy using gold /:) . or might include purchase by checks too.
    Cos willow cooldown is so boring wen u doing FAM war chain.
    Feedback >:D<
  • KieranFKieranF
    What about having a "nightmare" level in hideouts with more exp and obviously being more harder. As GA have changed how many levels you need to increase to get an increased stat limit it could be useful. (its not every 5 levels now, can be 10 and 20).
  • when did that change? is that for all levels or just the highest levels?
  • KieranFKieranF
    it will stay at 5 levels til around the 260 mark
  • oh ok lol nothing for me to worry about yet :)>-
  • KieranFKieranF
    me neither lol I am on a levelling mission at the minute. I wont use cash for hideouts I save that to buy 1 dex card a week. What do you think of the new update?
  • krish
    having a nightmare level in Tokyo hideouts sounds excellent idea, with more experience and some item pieces that could be collected and exchanged at black market for some equipments/ mount or bioweapon (like C4 etc..).
  • KieranFKieranF
    OR what about an AIR STRIKE...like the pipe bomb but you could pick more then one city it would happen in without actually being in the city...maybe even have a timer so you have an hour time schedule to select 3 citties it goes off in.

like 12 mins its LV then 30 mins later CT and on the final minute of the hour Cairo
  • More missions or different daily tasks would be good. Even daily tasks that involve team work or something.
  • KieranFKieranF
    That would be good, what kind though. Co-Op one would be good...stall robbing xD lol
  • New Cities! with all new objects. Great for City war as well.
  • KieranFKieranF
    That would be mint! I dont chase the reset but wouldnt mind winning more citties lol
    :D
  • KieranFKieranF
    What about a King Kong event like the Godzilla but you would have to do special chains and hitting qa certain number you would get a plane part, after so many you would then have a plane that you see in the movie and could land special attacks that got you more points and a medal for getting that plane and another medal for killing King Kong
  • I don't know Kieran. Maybe collecting resources or something. You can collect to add to your own team, defend, steal from other team's collections. Maybe logistically impossible but that's an idea.
  • Could do a like an indianna jones event?
  • Many manu Players stroggle to get tokio's hide outs done which I guess is about 250k the strongest boss there.
    I guess hideouts with more theman 1m is just crazy idea.
    I think if
    GA MAKES ONE CW MONTHLY ALL SERVER AGAINST ALL SERVERS THAT WILL BE MUCH ATRACTIVE .
    because if any fam from any server win a city that fam will control de bargains. From all 4 servers BUT IT HAVE TO BEAT all the fans from all the servers
  • Batman event :)
    Baterang (bat-shaped boomerang)
    Bat cape/outfit
    Car/bike/aircraft

There's already a superman cape and captain's shield, so why not Batman ;)
  • A special event where willpowers are more easily collectable without 1000 alts. Would be nice. 1 account doing an event for 100 scraps for a willow isn't doing the person any favours.
  • I wish the event boss was stronger, so people with lots of alts would struggle to farm so many scraps, and would be forced to increase their alt's stats.
  • KieranFKieranF
    In one willow I usually average 250 hits.

Server war and batman idea both great!

I would love to fight other servers! Reckless <3
  • KieranFKieranF
    A merc event would be great too!
  • Yeah server war and merc.. Event will be great

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion