• freshfresh
    I feel like admin have tried to change things up with the presidential event, and im glad that theyre adding new things, but i still feel that all of the events are geared towards the strongest players, making it even harder for us guys in the middle section to catch up. i also feel that alien invasion is a worthless event now, with the weapon and armor available being weak and pointless. any thoughts or suggestions on new event that could be done to benefit everybody?
  • Marine
    Presidential event? There's no info about anything like that in S2 of windows.
  • ZoneZone
    Some servers did not experience the event.
  • freshfresh
    ok it was a voting process, and then all candidates went to battle at the end, but against a maxed player, normal players cant do anything.
  • nohing like that on the ios server. :O
  • Marine
    What server is yours @fresh?
  • ZoneZone
    @Marine Be sure to look at profile info. As far as I know, Android was the only server to host the event(could be wrong).
  • Marine
    Oh thanks >_<
  • KieranFKieranF
    There will be more servers getting this event, but don't want to give away too much yet ...
  • Presidential event is on Android s2
  • freshfresh
    yeah android s2
  • ViRaTViRaT
    President palace on s3 windows.. But no info yet !! It says coming soon..
  • Another worthless attempt by admin to get us to buy gold? After recent events, I will no longer be buying gold.
  • New property?
  • no, its part of the event. u go there to vote or put ur name up for prez
  • Really? So it's like a popularity contest?
  • I agree with top top post
    The president event only helps the strongest player get even stronger. Non gold buyers and new players doesn't stand a chance.
    There hasn't been a hitter event on server 3 (windows) since April 1st and many players like myself, did not get the armor because it looks awful. There are so many players on s3 (win) looking to buy hitter armor and the only way to get one now is by winning phantom shield on lucky wheel. So please, can you give us a hitter event or reduce the rarity of winning a phantom shield?
  • In the presidential event you can buy gold and boost up to be able to compete. Is it fair that you have to pay extra to enjoy the event? The answer is "HECK YES ITS FAIR" I am ranked fairly high on Windows S2 and believe me it takes a lot to keep up with the #1 ranked family. First its not Cheap, Second its very frustrating failing upgrade after upgrade to achieve lvl 10, 11, or 12. Third. Getting players that share that same drive you have. So how I see it I would ask is it fair that someone that puts in 1/10th the work gets the presidents spot cause he or she bought enough gold. I don't think so , but I certainly understand why developers do it. This isn't a charity. BUT what IS unfair in that event is you could spend 5000 Gold boosting and I (if not participating in event) can hit you in fight club or through your family manor and take you out without you having the boosted stats (YOU PAID REAL MONEY FOR) The stats are only good in the event. So a team fighting the event can have other members (Not signed up to participate ) hit you over and over again scoring points for your opponents. I'd like to hear everyones thoughts.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion