fitness cards
  • Thinking of buying the tennis card but wanna kno if its worth saving for. Even though I would like to buy one :-? By the way what is the price for it (I have maxed HB)
  • Best to wait until your stats are maxed as it gives u 1% more of the chosen stat. I'm pretty sure they're 70m with maxed hb & fb
  • freshfresh
    i think its 72 mill max hb and amethyst is right. u should wait until 1% gives you more stats than training with 100 flower sets would
  • Hmm okay so do does the mean you can use the card more than once?
  • Fresh I didn't understand the second bit could you explain pls
  • freshfresh
    no, you can only use the card once, and it gives you 1% added into your chosen stat. so if you have 100k speed, then the card will add on 1k. the higher your stats the more it adds on
  • Oh I get it now thank you both :D
  • (o/ yw
  • KieranFKieranF
    I use cards there great but you need the invidual stats to be 800k or higher to really benefit from them. Your stats need to be maxed too (when the gym has a red banner saying "max reached") when you use them.
  • Hmm thanks as well I'm lv 61 at the moment and training dex should I stay this level max dex use card then level again?
  • no level 61 your max stats are only around 180k? u need to max around level 90+ for them to be a benefit
  • KieranFKieranF
    I wouldnt even bother at level 90. Wait till you have AT LEAST 700-800k on that indiviudal stat your looking to increase. Remember its 70 mill to buy one. 70 mill to ad 1k onto the stat is BONKERS lol.

Trust me, wait. Set yourself goals. Mail me and I will make up your stat build for you.
  • Kieran the 70mill for 1k was a great example :-)) thank you both
  • Basically cards are for the long term
  • krish
    In my point of view cards are only useful when u have stats more than 900k.
    But if u thinking differently like I will use 1 card per week as u can afford it at that time u won't get much pressure later wen u have no option but to use cards to stay strong. So all I mean is u can plan well on using cards its on u and ur bank status.
  • KieranFKieranF
    Krish has billions in the bank!

If you have 900k on that indiviual stat and you can buy a card every week then your laughing!
  • Thank you both :)
  • krish
    KK 57m in bank :-((
  • KieranFKieranF
    is that a typo? should it of been a B instead of a M :P
  • Now quoting the example cited above :-
    If my stats now is, say, 100K and i use one card to get 1k now (today)
    As i grow later, and get to say 800K stats, will the benefit above with that card still remain 1K or will it now be 1% of 800K = 8k?
  • it would be 8k
  • Sigh not on Windows no more :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion