Sunday City War VS. NFL
  • Being based in the United States. City War on Sunday is a HUGE Conflict me personally and I am SURE that it is for many other players both male & female due to NFL season. (American Football) starting in a few weeks. The NFL is the most popular sport in the world with fans in virtually every country on this planet. The simple question is WHY???? I am a family boss on WINDOWS S2 for Crimewave. We are one of the top families on the server so City war is a big deal for us. Being family boss I focus on participation for City War and this schedule change will absolutely hurt that. I am also a HUGE Packers fan that attends games throughout the season, but thats not the point. The game admin is basically saying to a very high percentage of their players to make a choice. CITY WAR or NFL ? Thats a bold move. You could try and do both, thats frustrating and certainly more difficult for bosses. I was curious if others felt the same?? THANK YOU \o/
  • KieranFKieranF
    Recruit players that arent interested in the NFL? I like it being on a Sunday, Saturdays are busy for me. It will always be the case where it will suit some and others not.
  • There are More NFL Fans than not. Again, its the most popular sport in the world. Ive already got major players I'm family telling me they are not participating if it conflicts with their game.
  • KieranFKieranF
    It's a harsh world you will have to learn to adapt. For S1 on the WP its time zones that have city war between 1-3:30am that are effect, its 9PM when it starts for me so its perfect lol. I have a feeling GA will keep changing it. Did you get your cities on Monday or just today?
  • We got Cities Monday night late/Tuesday Morning
  • KieranFKieranF
    Wednesday for us. I ended up using the normal gym because I had just hit level 160 so got another stat increase. When I finished the notifications came through saying the gyms were open! lol
  • I'm not based in the United States but I know NFL is very popular there.
    For me, the previous City Wars was 6am Sunday, now it's 6am Monday - so not much better. I have let my fam know this and got to be truthful but sometimes I make it and often I don't because of the timing.

I guess it depends on the spread of players across the top families in S2... there are bound to be some US players in all fam's. All fam's are going to be effected by it somehow.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion