Mods Abusing Power
  • ACeeee
    It's getting ridiculous. Many can vouch of this.
  • Foolie
    I heard droid version going crazy ac
  • Foolie
    Wildcity@anansimobile.com
  • ACeeee said:

It's getting ridiculous. Many can vouch of this.

Send me a message for the mods that are abusing their power and what server. I will work on that and see what is going on.
  • Foolie said:

I heard droid version going crazy ac

Send me a message about this.
  • Andy
    Man... I get a lot of complaints about being too lenient, its damned if u do n damned if u don't...
  • Well your doing your job, what else can they expect
  • StriderStrider
    Haven't seen any mod in recent history abuse any power, unless AC you mean when you mouthed off to A mod in flight? When she didn't mute you after you continuously insulted her whilst the subject was on a couple's kid no less. I didn't see any muting, avatar reset or profile signature reset.

So pray tell what power did they abuse?
  • Ace
    Not that I've noticed on the WP version.

To be honest though, there is always going to be someone who thinks they've been hard done by when a mod takes action, it's part of the job.
  • Indeed
  • andy is away fair but sometimes he can a bit of a p*ssycat and let ppl take the p*ss
  • I think most mods would rather be peoples friends when it comes to punishing those that swear or constantly spam.

Yoda is the only one Ive seen who does his job even if those that swear or spam end up disliking him.

without order there is chaos
  • thats y they love yoda so much
  • i love you yoda i want you to touch me
  • ArunArun
    Lmao :))
  • Hmmmm
  • All mods do their job in the end... Maybe in different ways, but it gets resolved :D
  • Communist said:

All mods do their job in the end... Maybe in different ways, but it gets resolved :D

yes we try our best :)
  • ArunArun
    Moderators really dont abuse their powers. Its just sometimes to control a situation some unfair mutes happen . But u guys should understand why it was done . Its nothing personal . Just according to given circumstances it happens . But its rare . I may have done it one time . But they were all involved in the ongoing act somehow . So I dont think its unfair :P
  • arun have you switched servers completely now?
  • ArunArun
    What ? I was on windows server 1 lol
    I m still there
  • oh right, havent seen u on for a while, thought u had gone to s2 to stay lol
  • see the discussion 'unjust mods', i have posted my problem n my opinion their
  • lol two discussns against mods... the r really facg the fire
  • kaizack said:

i love you yoda i want you to touch me

steady on i dont even know u

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion