SKYSCRAPER!
  • Does anybody know when you can use the skyscraper on windows server? and what stats do you need to complete it?
  • ^^ That's assuming its a hideout :-bd
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    Hey fresh. It's gonna be opening on Monday. Basically each floor has an enemy to fight and you'll need to fight through the floors to get rewards. At the end of the event time, the top performing players will get additional rewards too. So anyone should be able to beat a few floors at least. :)
  • how many floors are there in total then? looks good :D
  • i just realised u said event, so its not a normal hideout? its only open during event times?
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    100 floors and yes only open during event time. But it will open often for days at a time!
  • CakeCake
    The skyscraper is AWESOME! Some of my family can get to about 35, the stronger ones can get to 50-55 without any boosts. Fighting yourself is kind of funny when you end up kicking your own ass. A lot of gems to be had as well as palla. Word of advice you can reset the tower and your highest score remains. Go all out if you can afford it. It's medals galore.
  • cake, ive got around 300k stats, what floor do you think i could get to? around 40 u think? has anybody completed it?
  • StriderStrider
    With 500k stats you should hit floor 50. After that it's cards and skills.
  • yeah u were right strider, level 50, although i did have to rage myself lol
  • The mirror levels were very weird and cost quite a bit of gold to get above level 40 for me.
    But, on the plus side.... the cheap gems and pala in WM was nice.
  • 1500k stats for floor 100
  • ArunArun
    Not really lol even if u r 1.5 m stats then also after lvl 50 u have to use morale boosters as it draws ur replica stronger than u in every ongoing levels . So basically its fair nd equal for all whether u r a 1.5 m stats player or 100 k stats player .
    Thanked by 1kate
  • It costs around 40-60 mil to boost to 100%. I madr my own build to kick my ass. My skills also give me the edge on floor 50. Theoretically 80% boost you can do it. Bring g virus
    Thanked by 1RR007
  • what is the stats required to pass floor 40 without any boosts or stat rearrangement?
  • ArunArun
    I think around 50 k stats for lvl 40 .
    Thanked by 1kate
  • u need high speed to beat the bosses, all that seems to go up is their evasion
  • i have 220k stat but still end in to draw :-(
  • What is your speed?
    stats are nearly useless without speed
  • ArunArun
    U have to use stat boosters to beat ur clones . From each passing level after 50 , they get stronger . U can also use those 300% stat boosters if u have any . The best way us to use cash or gold to boost stats nd yes u ll get some medals as well . So its a win win in my opinion . No matter how much stats u have , u wont be able to beat ur clones without boosters . Its ur replica . Same in stats , weapons nd armour nd getting stronger in each level after 50 .
    Thanked by 1kate
  • ArunArun
    For dex players its hard to get past clones as u need much more speed to beat ur dexterity . So u ll have to boost up ur stats to a higher level . I think resetting stats via gold ll help in skyscraper for dex players .
    Thanked by 1kate
  • Do we know when the skyscraper will open in server three? :P
  • ArunArun
    Do they have a skyscraper building over there ?
    if not then it ll take a while
  • Skyscraper is there, just not open yet. :)
  • ArunArun
    Ahh then it ll open next week i think . It should open as server 3 is basic . It has all those primary weapons in wheel . Lets see . I ll ask admin tho uf u want :-B
  • Oooooh, could you? I'd be very thankful. 8->
  • ArunArun
    Yeah sure :D I ll let u know as soon as i get the info .
  • Thank you. :*
  • Hello, I am new to the forum, but not so new to the game.

Anyway, does anyone know at what level on the skyscraper you receive palladium?
  • CakeCake
    30 is when you can potentially get a palla. Definitely at 40 and every 5 floors after.
  • Thanks for the tips. I'm at a stage where I really need palla so Skyscraper could really help!
  • I think Skyscraper is closed at the moment. On Windows at least.
  • CharisLeB said:

I think Skyscraper is closed at the moment. On Windows at least.

Yeah it is. Do you know when it reopens?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion