Need help with Tutorial Missions.
  • EDIT: This one is solved. Please see the latter post for my current dilemma. Thank you.

I was told to go to Las Vegas and buy blueberries and sell them from my items in Wild City.

I went to Vegas and purchased 1 for 1 dollar, went back and sold it but the mission guy still said to fly back to Wild City and sell it.

So I flew back to Vagas and the price was over $22000 so I didn't buy it again. Finally, after playing for a couple of days, I decided I wanted to get past this mission so I went back to Vegas and purchased them again and paid the 22k price tag.

I flew back to Wild City and sold them from my items and the guy still says, you've got it. Now fly back to WC and sell it.

So what's the deal? Now I'm out over 22k! How do I get past this?

Thanks!
  • Hey!
    After my humble opinion:
    You should wait few minutes after completing a mission; try to re-enter the game, wait a little and see what it happens.
    If it takes too muck time and nothing happens, try to reinstall the game.
    If any of the ideas above doesn`t work, mail admin, maybe he can help you.

Good luck!
  • Hey, I believe you have to sell it from your store rather than from your warehouse.
    Go to Items > Stall > Shelve (put up the blueberries)
  • Well, maybe
    What the mission says more exactly?
  • CakeCake
    No you sell the blueberry from your warehouse. It's teaching you how to run specials.
  • Shae said:

You should wait few minutes after completing a mission; try to re-enter the game, wait a little and see what it happens.

Hey! Whadaya know, this was the answer! Thanks!

• Cake said:

No you sell the blueberry from your warehouse. It's teaching you how to run specials.

Oops, got that confused with selling ayaschua on stall mission. ~_~

• You're welcome, I'm glad that it worked :)
  • OK, I'm stuck on another tutorial mission.

This mission is called "Ginseng Booster" and the guy says, "You must be tired. Ginseng has a special effect on users. Go into your items Bag and Use it to find out what happens..."

I flew to Vegas and purchased American ginseng then flew back to WC. But when I go into my inventory the "Use" button is grayed out.

What should I do?

Thanks!
  • There are 2 type of Ginsengs:
    - American ginseng - it is a speciality - you need to sell it to the system
    and
    - Ginseng - it`s a herb that boost your energy with 300 - you find it in Amsterdam
    So go to Amsterdam, buy it, then complete the mission.

Good luck!
  • Well, I guess, u get a ginseng as reward for previous mission.. Use it from the warehouse...
  • The game will give u the first free ginseng.
    You will find it at your werehouse all the way to the bottom.
    If not you buy one at wild mart
    And use it. And the mission will be
    complited :-?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion