• Something needs to be done about players such as "full" who is now a part of the family calling themselves "GANGSTERS". He has had many name before this including "s@m@r", "!%#@", "j". He has been doing this for a very long time now, but eventhough the rules in the game claim that these players will be punished, no action has been taken against him. I have talked to people who claim to have brought this to the game admins attention.
    Low lifes like these players ruin the entire game for honest players who want to enjoy for the truly wonderful game it is. I hope the admins would pick up the ball on this issue and take action, so that the game is enjoyable for everyone!
  • Andrew
    Administrator
    You can submit their id number and we'll check them out. Thank you for your help!
  • There are more people claiming to have been scammed, will it be possible for those players to send a screen shot of their events that they sent the item to the person and the person didn't do what he/she said he will do? Also most players don't know the difference between mods and normal players, although I have been able to guess, but most players don't... Aside that, got a report on global that The System ripped a guy off his gold and he sent n posted notes so other people would join in the strike... "Black Gold" I think he called it.
  • His ID is 389469889, still goes by the name 'full' and is a member of the 'GANGSTERS' family.
  • hi you scamming little prick...go get a life.
  • Yanky said:

hi you scamming little prick...go get a life.

Sorry, who? o.O
  • mrylynwc is james bonds. or s@hil's new name
  • Not you tegus :)) your all good...most of the time :p
  • Yanky said:

Not you tegus :)) your all good...most of the time :p

Really? I think people on game would say different :D Scammers list need to be updated, I think
  • I've not updated here but I private messaged a list to Andrew. I'll update it here too so everyone knows too.
    lol...tegus...you are the strictest mod :p but some times wild city needs a bit of discipline. Plus I did say you are a good guy "most" of the time.
  • s@hil soni - 386917631 (not active anymore)
    mrylen. - 387248597 (banned)
    full - 389469889
    devonknows - 389728153
    Aman Jacobs - 389489542

These players continuously change their names to avoid detection, if you aren't sure please check the ID numbers cause that doesn't change.

Have a couple more but don't have the proof yet. Will update with their names to as soon as someone can get me proof.
  • Yanky said:

I've not updated here but I private messaged a list to Andrew. I'll update it here too so everyone knows too.
    lol...tegus...you are the strictest mod :p but some times wild city needs a bit of discipline. Plus I did say you are a good guy "most" of the time.

I am sure lots of people have complained bout me being a bully and not focusing on scammers n all, that I focus on Spamming :( but I tell them its against the rules as well, and I got over 10 bounties on my head my first day :) it was quite cool but after that, I was emotionally distraught :( but am all good now :D
  • Don't let it get to you tegus :) keep doing what you're doing. Take it easy though. Make sure they are actually annoying other players before you deal out warnings cause otherwise it might attract unwanted attention to you.
    Your doing a great job :)) let me know if you need any help with bullies but obviously there is a limit to what i can do too :P
  • So list of scammers? Saw ur update on Global, mind posting that update here?
  • Here goes the updated list of scammers:

s@hil soni - 386917631 (not active anymore)
    mrylen. - 387248597 (banned)
    full - 389469889
    devonknows - 389728153
    Aman Jacobs - 389489542
    Mrs. Boss - 389761736
    eusebio - 390082762
    The_Man - 390537143

These players will continuously change their name. Watch out for their ID number. Try to make all transactions through the game stall.
    If you know of any scammers not included in this list and have proof, leave me a message.

• That Is a good idea. We will keep it updated. Tho, we need to make sure they are scammers. Get as much proofs as you can ...
  • I already have proof on all these players. I've only posted the names of the players I have proof on. If you need to see it let me know.
  • I got tired of this cause I don't seem to have enough support. But if you guys need I can keep the names coming. I'm not bothered how much it'll cost, but I need to see results.
  • I would like to know why admin cant get back items and money robbed by scammers and send it all back to those who lost it to begin with...?
  • Cause you aren't supposed to be trading via gifts...thats what the stall is there for. Its nice that the admins are taking sometime to ban scammers. So lets not push it :p. If you know of any scammers and have proof send to milord tegus or me. We'll make sure Andrew gets it :)
  • Yanky said:

Cause you aren't supposed to be trading via gifts...thats what the stall is there for. Its nice that the admins are taking sometime to ban scammers. So lets not push it :p. If you know of any scammers and have proof send to milord tegus or me. We'll make sure Andrew gets it :)

Not only to both of us, First off, check which of the admins are online and send to them.
  • I was scammed what action should I take?
  • CakeCake
    I don't understand Why players don't do trades thru mods. Trades like palla for gear or money for sets that can't be stalled.
  • Implementing a system of trade would be a great idea
  • CakeCake
    I've heard time and time again from word of mouth they are working on a trading type feature to better prevent scams. But not any word from gm specifically.
  • if we all did trades through mods, they wouldnt be able to moderate chat at all lol theres at least a trade a minute on our server. a trade feature would definitely be best, you both put in the box what you are going to trade, then you can see it, and either accept or reject the trade
  • CakeCake
    I understand that but I don't mean every single trade. There should be a lot of older players who have built up a great Rep of being honest. I mean for these new guys that no one knows and wants to sell sets or trade event items for palla etc.
  • CakeCake
    People new and old should be able to read profiles and medals. If a new player says I'm selling 10 flower sets but has 12 flights and no gold bought medal. Thats a huge red flag of a scammer.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion