• Syko84
    I used my VIP to stat up but I am wondering, those who use them frequently, what exactly are the perks to VIP. I would like to know all types but I really would like to know day pass.
  • freshfresh
    the perks are the same for vip, just longer durations obviously. the main perk in my opinion is the doubled energy bar, because you can buy restore energy from gold or checks while statting up or chaining, and you get double your energy.
    Next in my faves is that you get an extra hideout visit which really does help when youre trying to level up fast.
    then theres the ability to blacklist other players. so if someones annoying you in mail, block them from sending anything to your account.
    Also you get a gold rim around your avatar. Im not sure about this last one, but i think you also get extra on the daily login gifts, i think its double megaphones on them. someone will be along to either confirm that or tell me im wrong im sure.
  • ThornThorn
    Helps with Roman Colli too (more hits) ^.~
  • ZoneZone
    The above is true and in regards to the megaphones for posting in global, it doubles the normal daily gift(10 instead of 5). Also depending on how many passes you use, there are medals for certain amounts of time(week, month, year, etc).
  • Blocking a player from mailing should not comes under VIP. It concerns about the privacy.. So GA should look into it. Just my opinion:)
  • freshfresh
    ^^^ 100% agreed
  • ZoneZone
    Its more of an incentive to spend money.
  • ThornThorn
    I agree. Block should be a standard option... if someone is harassing you you should be able to protect yourself whether you're VIP or not.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion